Ludewig-Meyn-Straße 10, R.469
+49 431 880 1977
+49 431 880-4376
- Energy Geotechnics
- Application of Numerical Methods in Geotechnical Engineering
- Unsaturated Soil Mechanics
- Stutz, H., Mašín, D., Sattari, A. and Wuttke, F. (2017). A general approach to model interfaces using existing soil constitutive models - application to hypoplasticity. Computers and Geotechnics , Volume 87, July 2017, Pages 115-127 (doi: 10.1016/j.compgeo.2017.02.010).
- F.Wuttke, A.S. Sattari, Z. H. Rizvi and H.B. Motra, 2017, Advanced Meso-Scale Modelling to Study the Effective Thermo-Mechanical Parameter in Solid Geomaterial, Advances in Laboratory Testing and Modelling of Soils and Shales (ATMSS), Springer Series in Geomechanics and Geoengineering,(DOI:10.1007/978-3-319-52773-4_9).
- Z. H. Rizvi, K. Sembdner, A.S. Sattari and F.Wuttke, 2016, Potential of nano material (SiC) for improving the thermal properties of sand, Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2016, Kiel, Germany, 29-31 August 2016), (DOI: 10.1201/b21938-66 ).
- Z. H. Rizvi, A.S. Sattari and F.Wuttke, 2016, "Numerical analysis of heat conduction in granular geo-material using lattice element method", Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2016, Kiel, Germany, 29-31 August 2016), (DOI: 10.1201/b21938-58 ).
- Z.H. Rizvi, H.B. Motra, K. Sembdner, A.S. Sattari, F. Wuttke,“ Time lapsed monitoring and numerical simulation of thermo-mechanical properties of fractured porous rock“, Interpore 8th International Conference on Porous Media & Annual Meeting, May 2016, Ohio, Cincinnati, USA
- Shoarian Sattari, A. and Toker, N.K. (2016). Obtaining Soil-Water Characteristic Curves by Numerical Modeling of Drainage in Particulate Media. Computers and Geotechnics Journal, Vol. 74, 196-210.