Geomechanics and Geotechnics
- Wuttke F., Fontara I.-K., Dineva P. Study of tunnel response in underground geomaterials with poroelastic structure by BEM modelling. 2nd International Conference on Continuous Media with Microstructre, March 2 - 5, 2015, Lagow, Poland.
- Wuttke F., Fontara I.-K., Parvanova S., Vasilev G., Dineva P., Manolis G. Hybride Makro-Modellierung in der dynamischen Boden-Bauwerk-Interaktion. VDI Tagung, 22-23 April, 2015, Kassel, Germany.
- Fontara I-K, Dineva P., Manolis G. and Wuttke F. (2015). BEM modelling of soil-tunnels interaction in a geological media with graded poroelastic layers. 7th International Conference on Porous Media & Annual Meeting, May 18 - 21, 2015, Padova, Italy.
- Fontara I-K, Titirla M, Wuttke F., Athanatopoulou A., Manolis G. and Sextos A. (2015). Multiple support excitation of a bridge based on BEM analysis of the sub-soil structure-interaction phenomenon. COMPDYN, 25-27 May 2015, Creta Island ,Greece.
- Fontara I-K, Dineva P., Manolis G. and Wuttke F. (2015). BEM modeling of elastic waves in a graded half-plane with position-dependent velocity containing cavities. EUROMECH-Colloquia: Micromechanics of Metal Ceramic Composites, 2-5 March 2015, Stuttgart, Germany.
- Fontara I-K, Titirla M, Wuttke F., Athanatopoulou A., Manolis G. and Dineva P. (2014). Effects of local site conditions on the inelastic dynamic analysis of r/c bridges. Workshop on Dynamic Analysis, Testing and Design of Infrastructure, DAAD, 11-13 November 2014, Thessaloniki.
- Fontara I-K., Parvanova S., Dineva P, Rangelov T., Wuttke Fr. (2014) Seismic signals synthesis for laterally inhomogeneous geological media via BIEM. In: Proceedings of 37th International Conference on Boundary Elements and other Mesh Reduction Methods, 8 - 10 September, 2014, The New Forest, UK, edited by Carlos Brebbia Wessex Institute of Technology, WIT press, Southampton, Boston, ISBN: 978-1-84564-896-1, ISSN: (print) 1746-4064, pages 265-278.
- Fontara I-K, Kostinakis K, Wuttke F, Athanatopoulou A and Manolis G (2014), “Effects of site conditions on ground motion and ensuing structural damage”, 2ECEES 2014 - 2nd European Conference on Earthquake Engineering and Seismology, August 2014, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Fontara I-K., Parvanova S., Wuttke Fr., Rangelov Ts., Dineva P (2014) BEM for seismic wave propagation in inhomogeneous in depth half-plane. Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Structural Dynamics, EURODYN 2014 Porto, Portugal, 30 June - 2 July 2014 A. Cunha, E. Caetano, P. Ribeiro, G. Müller (eds.) ISSN: 2311-9020; ISBN: 978-972-752-165-4 , pages 599-606.
- Fontara I-K., Wuttke Fr., Rangelov Ts., Dineva P. (2014) A non-conventional BEM for seismic wave propagation in continuously inhomogeneous half-plane. Proceedings of the 8th European Conference on Numerical Methods in Geotechnical Engineering 18-20 June 2014 Delft, The Netherlands, Hicks, Brinkgreve & Rohe (Eds), Taylor & Francis Group, London, ISBN: 978-1-138-00146-6, pages 367-372.
- Wuttke F, Fontara I-K, Dineva P., Rangelov (2014), “SH-wave propagation in a continuously inhomogeneous half-plane with free-surface relief by non-conventional BIEM”. Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics-Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik, 2014:DOI 10.1002/zamm.201300198.
- Fontara I-K, Wuttke F, Rangelov T, Dineva P. (2013),“ Accuracy study of non-conventional BIEM based on the Green’s function for inhomogeneous in depth half-plane subjected to SH-wave”, 12th National Congress on Theoretical and Applied Mechanics,St.Constantine and Helena, September, 2013, Varna, Bulgaria.
- Fontara, I-K., Kostinakis, K., Athanatopoulou, A. (2012), “Some issues related to the inelastic response of buildings under bi-directional excitation”, 15th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Lisbon, Portugal.
- Fontara, I-K., Athanatopoulou, A., Avramidis, I. (2012), “Correlation between advanced,structure-specific ground motion intensity measures and damage indices”, 15th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Lisbon, Portugal.
- Fontara, I-K.M., Athanatopoulou, A.M., Avramidis, I.E. (2011), “Correlation between ground motion intensity measures and damage indices in case of an asymmetric 3D R/C building”, 7th GRACM International Congress on "Computational Mechanics", Athens, Greece.